Esports Mogul Terms of Service
Effective Date: 1 February 2019
- TERMS; ACCEPTANCE
SEA Esports PTE LTD (“Mogul”, “our”, “us” or “we”) welcomes you to Mogul.gg. These terms and conditions govern your access to, and use of, the website www.mogul.gg and/or other websites (the “Mogul Sites”) and any platforms, online products or services, mobile applications or services, software, features, content or any other property managed or operated by Mogul or any of its affiliated or related companies (including, but not limited to Esports Mogul Asia Pacific Limited (“Esports Mogul”) (collectively, the “Mogul Services”). These Terms and Conditions form an agreement between you and SEA Esports PTE LTD (“Terms & Conditions”).
By using, accessing and/or visiting any Mogul Site or by accessing or using any of the Mogul Services, you accept and agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not accept and agree to the Terms & Conditions, you should immediately stop using, accessing, and/or visiting the Mogul Sites or the Mogul Services.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to the Mogul Sites, the Mogul Services, these Terms & Conditions, our policies, and/or terms applicable to a service, registration, sign up, opt-in, prizing, rewards or download. We will provide you with reasonable notice of any material changes to the Terms & Conditions by posting the new Terms & Conditions on the Mogul Sites before the changes take effect. Please consult these Terms & Conditions regularly for any changes. The date of the last revision appears at the top of these Terms & Conditions. Your use of the Mogul Sites and Mogul Services following the coming into of effect of any changes to these Terms & Conditions will signify your acceptance of the revised terms.
- REGISTRATION AND YOUR MOGUL ACCOUNT
You must be a registered user to access certain services on the Mogul Sites and certain Mogul Services, including in order to play in online tournaments on the Mogul Sites.
In order to register for, and access, an account with Mogul (your “Mogul Account”), you must be 18 years of age (or such other minimum age as is applicable in your country of residence). If you are under the age of 18 (or the minimum legal adult age in your country of residence), your parent or guardian must review and agree to these Terms & Conditions to allow you to register for a Mogul Account. Parents and guardians acknowledge that they are responsible for the actions of minors under the age of 18 in relation to any access or use of the Mogul Sites or Mogul Services.
When registering for a Mogul Account, you will need to provide us with personal information such as your email address, username and password. You may also choose to add a profile picture to your Mogul Account if you wish. You are responsible for ensuring that this information is accurate and current.
In offering or providing certain Mogul Services to you, we may also require you to provide additional personal information. For example, in order to claim certain prizes, you may need to provide details of your mobile phone number for verification purposes or your street address (for example, if you win a physical prize that needs to be delivered to you).
If you sign up for Mogul’s subscription service or other additional features or services which require payment you will need to provide, and we will collect and use, relevant debit/credit card or bank account information. Further, by providing this payment information, you authorise us to disclose this information to our payment processors to process the transaction. See section 5 below.
When you register and activate your Mogul Account, you will need to provide, and you authorise us to collect and use on the Mogul platform, a username and password. You are responsible for keeping your username password secure and acknowledge that you are responsible for all use and activity carried out in relation to your Mogul Account under this username.
When you use or access your Mogul Account on the Mogul Sites or through a Mogul Service, you agree that Mogul may collect and store data from your device or computer including information such as your IP address, device ID and information about your use of the Mogul Sites and Mogul Services. This may include details of your use of the Mogul Sites, your gameplay on the Mogul Sites, your use of the chat facilities, interactions with our system and statistical data about your performance in games and tournaments. Mogul may collect, use, store, transmit and publicly display any of this statistical data which relates to your game play, which may including your scores, rankings on leader boards and achievements.
- ACCESS TO THE MOGUL SITES AND RULES OF USE
Subject to these Terms & Conditions, Mogul grants you a limited non-exclusive license to access and use the Mogul Sites and the Mogul Services for your personal, non-commercial, non-transferable use.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, the content of the Mogul Sites and Mogul Services are owned by or licensed to Mogul, and protected by various intellectual property and other laws. Mogul and/or its licensors own and reserve all other rights, including all right, title, and interest in the Mogul Sites and Mogul Services and any associated intellectual property rights.
You are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.mogul.gg so long as the link does not portray Mogul or www.mogul.gg in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
Consequently, unless required and permitted by law, without our express written consent, you may not download (other than through page caching) or modify a Mogul Site or the Mogul Services or any portion thereof, or reproduce, distribute, duplicate, copy, display, sell, mirror, or otherwise exploit the Mogul Sites or Mogul Services or any portion thereof.
You agree that you must not use the Mogul Services or Mogul Sites in any country in which Mogul is prohibited from offering such services under the laws of that country and you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Mogul Services is not in breach of any laws applicable to your use, including the laws of the country in which you reside.
In accessing or using any of the Mogul Sites or Mogul Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- violate any law, rule or regulation.
- use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Mogul or Mogul's name or trade marks to reference the Mogul Sites or Mogul Services without our express written consent.
- use disguised referrals to link to any Mogul Site.
- reverse engineer, manipulate, attempt to extract or otherwise use any source code or other data from any of the Mogul Services or Mogul Sites, unless expressly authorised in writing by Mogul or permitted by law.
- interfere with or disrupt any Mogul Services or Mogul Sites or any server or network which is used to host, support or provide a Mogul Service or Mogul Site
- use any program, software or modification that may cause damage to, or interfere with, or otherwise disrupt a Mogul Service or a Mogul Site, including but not limited to, any hacking or cracking of a Mogul Service or Mogul Site, uploading any computer viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware or any other corrupted files or software which may cause damage to a Mogul Site or a Mogul Service;
- interfere with any other Mogul user’s use of the Mogul Services or Mogul Site, including any game play in any Mogul tournament or match. This includes, without limitation, using vulgar, harassing or abusive language or spamming or flooding the chat or dialogue services.
- make or publish any comments, content or posts which are in breach of these Terms & Conditions (including the obligations as set out at section 6 below).
- impersonate another person or imply that you are a representative or employee of Mogul or otherwise authorised or associated to speak on behalf of Mogul.
- make any attempt to collect, phish or otherwise obtain secure Mogul Account information of other users, including personal information, account information, payment details or passwords.
- use or distribute to others any software programs, tools or modifications which would be considered to be game hacking, cheat or exploitation software or modifications or which is intended to provide an unauthorised and unfair advantage to a player.
- exploit the Mogul Services, Mogul Sites or any content appearing therein for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
- authorise or allow any other person to do any of the above, or to use the Mogul Site or Mogul Service on your behalf or in your name.
Mogul reserves the right at any time to amend or publish additional rules that apply to your access to and use of the Mogul Sites and Mogul Services.
If you, or someone using your Mogul Account is in breach of these Terms & Conditions, Mogul may take various action against you including: issuing you a warning, suspending your Mogul Account, limiting or revoking your use and access to certain or all Mogul Sites and Mogul Services or otherwise, terminating this limited licence and your Mogul Account in accordance with section 11.
If you become aware or find that another Mogul user is acting or using the Mogul Sites and/or Mogul Services in breach of any of these Terms & Conditions, please report this activity to Mogul by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or otherwise contact the Mogul Support Services.
If you are under age 18, you may use the Mogul Sites and Mogul Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- SUBSCRIPTION AND ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT FEATURES
Subscription to Mogul
The Mogul Services include the option to upgrade your Mogul Account to a paid subscription based Mogul Account (“Subscription Mogul Account”).
If you choose to upgrade your Mogul Account to a Subscription Mogul Account, there may be a subscription fee payable to Mogul (“Subscription Fee”). When you sign-up or upgrade to a Subscription Mogul Account we will inform you of any applicable Subscription Fees and other terms and conditions and we may collect your preferred payment details.
The Mogul Sites and Mogul Services use third party payment processors to collect, store and process your payment information, which may include your debit/credit card number, billing address, and phone number. This may include the circumstances where you wish to sign-up for a Subscription Mogul Account or where you wish to enter a tournament which requires a paid entry fee (see below, section 13).
In such circumstances, the third party service provider or processor, and not Mogul, may store your payment information. Credit card statements will read ‘Mogul’ or similar, and will not be associated with Mogul, the Mogul Sites or the Mogul Services. Any requests for refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis by Mogul.
- USER CONTENT, REVIEWS AND COMMENTS; PROHIBITED CONDUCT; NO OBLIGATION FOR MOGUL TO MONITOR; ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Mogul gives visitors to the Mogul Sites and users of the Mogul Services the option of posting Mogul product reviews or making various other posts, opinions and comments on specific sections of the Mogul Sites (“User Content”). User Content also includes any user created personas, forum posts, profile content, text posts, chat posts, messages, links, emails and any music, sounds, graphics, pictures, video and any other audio or visual material which a Mogul Account user posts or publishes on any section of the Mogul Sites.
You retain ownership of your User Content and you remain responsible for your User Content. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to, and/or have a right to post, the User Content that you submit and/or post; that the User Content is accurate; that use of the User Content you supply does not violate these Terms & Conditions or any law and will not cause injury or damage to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Mogul for all claims resulting from content you post, publish or submit to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You must not post, publish or submit any User Content which is illegal, harassing, obscene, offensive, racist, sexist, sexually explicit, hateful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, indecent, invasive of the privacy rights of another Mogul user or any other third party, infringing any third party’s intellectual property rights or right of publicity, or otherwise injurious to third parties, including any other Mogul user, or objectionable to Mogul in its sole discretion. You agree that the User Content you post shall not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, advertisements, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
Mogul takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted by you or any third party. Mogul may, in its sole discretion, monitor, remove, disable, review or edit such User Content you or others post or submit, including if Mogul reasonably believes that the User Content is in breach of these Terms & Conditions or the law, but is not obliged to do so and Mogul assumes no responsibility or liability for removing or failing to remove any User Content. If we allow you to post any User Content to the Mogul Sites, we have the right to take down this content at our sole discretion and without notice; however, Mogul does not screen or monitor all User Content nor does Mogul endorse, authorise or approve any User Content posted on a Mogul Site.
When you visit a Mogul Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and therefore consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Mogul Sites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Mogul provides customer support services ("Support Services") in accordance with these Terms & Conditions via support.mogul.gg. Mogul will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Support Services in a professional manner, but cannot guarantee that every question or problem raised by you can or will be resolved.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS
- COPYRIGHT All content included on the Mogul Sites, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, and the compilation thereof are, unless otherwise stated, the property of Mogul and/or its licensors and protected by international copyright laws and other laws and regulations. All software and other materials available for download from the Mogul Sites are, unless otherwise stated, the property of Mogul and protected by international copyright laws.
- TRADEMARKS "Mogul", the Mogul Logo, the names of Mogul products, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names may be trade marks, registered trade marks, or trade dress of Mogul. You may not use the foregoing in any manner that disparages or discredits Mogul or is likely to cause confusion among customers. You may not use Mogul's trade marks and/or trade dress in connection with any product or service without our express written consent.
- USER FEEDBACK AND UNSOLICITED IDEAS If you have feedback on how we can better improve our services, you are welcome to email our official feedback channel at email@example.com. Any feedback you provide is deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Mogul shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Outside of the above-mentioned feedback avenue, Mogul does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including (without limitation) ideas for new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, collaterals, processes, materials, new advertising campaigns, promotions, marketing plans or new product names (each an "Unsolicited Idea"). Kindly refrain from sending any Unsolicited Ideas in any form to Mogul or its employees.
This policy is necessary to avoid potential misunderstandings or legal disputes in event of any similarity of Mogul's products, services or activities to an Unsolicited Idea. If you decide to relay an Unsolicited Idea despite the above notice, you shall be deemed to agree as follows: (1) the Unsolicited Idea is not confidential or proprietary to yourself or any third party; (2) Mogul owes neither you nor any third party any obligation (including compensation) in relation to the Unsolicited Idea; (3) Mogul has full discretion and liberty as to the use, retention or dissemination of the Unsolicited Idea for any purpose and in any manner; and (4) you shall indemnify and hold harmless Mogul from all liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising from Mogul's use of the Unsolicited Idea.
- THIRD PARTY IP RIGHTS Mogul respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work is posted or made available on the Mogul Sites without your authorization and you wish to claim copyright infringement, then you should provide the following information to us:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Mogul to locate the material.
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Mogul to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the above information, Mogul shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether to remove the work from the Mogul Sites or take such other action as we deem fit.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of the Mogul Services, the Mogul Sites and all contents thereon is and shall be at your sole risk. The Mogul Sites and all contents thereon are provided "as is" and without express or implied warranty of any kind.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mogul and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Mogul Services and Mogul Sites, all contents thereon, and support services, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and title.
Mogul makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the Mogul Sites or of sites linked to the Mogul Sites, and does not endorse or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised by a third party through the Mogul Sites or any hyperlinked websites.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Mogul assumes no liability or responsibility for any bugs, viruses, or other malware that may be transmitted to or through the Mogul Sites, for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies in content, or for any loss or damage incurred that results from the use of any content made available in any way through the Mogul Sites.
Some jurisdictions do not allow these limitations, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to disclaim any warranties or liabilities which are prescribed by statute or law in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mogul, its officers, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, whether based in contract, tort or statute, including any claim or damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to or inability to access or use the Mogul Services and/or Mogul Sites (including the services and support services offered on the Mogul Sites or downloadable materials). This applies regardless of whether Mogul has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any claim, you may recover only direct damages and in no event will Mogul's liability to you exceed the amount paid by you for the relevant Mogul Service.
The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under these Terms & Conditions fail of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or other limitations set forth above, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, Mogul’s liability shall be limited the fullest extent permitted by the relevant local law.
- BINDING AGREEMENT These Terms & Conditions form a binding agreement between you and Mogul. This agreement remains in effect unless terminated by Mogul or you.
- TERMINATION FOR BREACH Mogul may terminate your right and licence to access the Mogul Services, Mogul Sites and/or your Mogul Account if you violate or breach the Terms & Conditions or if there is an illegal, fraudulent or improper use of your Mogul Account or for any other reason, including Mogul's discontinuance of the Mogul Sites.
- NOTICE Where practical, Mogul will use reasonable efforts in the circumstances to notify you of the termination of your Mogul Account or any of the Mogul Services or Mogul Sites (or any part of the Mogul Services or Mogul Sites).
- YOUR RIGHT TO TERMINATE If you wish to terminate or cancel your Mogul Account, you may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION If your Mogul Account is terminated (by you or by Mogul), you will not have access to your Mogul Account or any rewards or prizes which you may have accumulated through your use of your Mogul Account and the Mogul sites. You may also lose your username and in circumstances where your Mogul Account has been terminated for a breach or violation of these Terms & Conditions, you may be banned from accessing or using the Mogul Services or Mogul Sites in the future. Upon the termination of your Mogul Account, all licences provided to you by Mogul under these Terms & Conditions shall also be terminated.
- TERMINATION OF A MOGUL SERVICE In some circumstances, Mogul may terminate any Mogul Service, or any part of a Mogul Service at any time. If Mogul terminates such a service, Mogul will notify you via email or otherwise on the Mogul Site that the affected Mogul Service will be terminated. If a Mogul Service (or a part of a Mogul Service) is terminated, there will be no further updates in relation to the relevant Mogul Service and Mogul does not guarantee that any associated or related games or services will continue to be available or continue to operate in the same manner.
- SURVIVAL In the event of termination, provisions relating to prohibited conduct, electronic communications, use of user accounts, downloads, user feedback and unsolicited ideas, disclaimer of warranty, limitation of liability, and miscellaneous provisions shall survive.
- GOVERNING LAW By using a Mogul Site, you agree that the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms & Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Mogul from your use of the Mogul Sites.
- DISPUTES Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Mogul Sites, use of the Mogul Services or otherwise relating to your Mogul Account, will be finally settled by binding arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“Rules”) (which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions) by one arbitrator, appointed in accordance with the Rules, the arbitration will take place in Singapore and the language of the arbitration will be English, except that, to the extent you have acted in any manner or refrained from acting in a manner that, in Mogul’s sole opinion, infringes Mogul’s rights, such as where you have violated or threatened to violate Mogul's intellectual property rights or which has, or is likely to, affect adversely, Mogul, the Mogul Services or the Mogul Sites or the rights of a third party. Mogul shall have the right to seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the courts of the Republic of Singapore, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT These Terms & Conditions and other legal notices published by Mogul on the Mogul Sites applicable to an activity you engage in shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Mogul concerning the Mogul Sites and Mogul Services.
- SEVERABILITY If any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- WAIVER No waiver shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver, and Mogul's failure to assert any right under these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or relating to the Mogul Sites must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, and otherwise, the maximum extent permitted by the relevant laws, is permanently barred.
- ASSIGNMENT You may not, or seek to, assign or transfer your rights and/or obligations in respect of these Terms & Conditions, but Mogul may assign the Terms & Conditions without restriction.
- INDEMNIFICATION To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mogul, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability and expense arising out of or relating to your use of the Mogul Sites, Mogul Services or your Mogul Account and/or any action by you which violates any law, regulation or rights of a third party.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES The Mogul Sites may contain links to third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Mogul does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents or policies, and that the links are provided for convenience and do not represent an endorsement by Mogul of the third-party websites. If you access such websites via the links, you do so at your own risk.
- RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to rely upon or enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
- TOURNAMENTS AND PRIZING
- Mogul and the Mogul Sites offer its Mogul Account holders the ability to enter into Mogul tournaments in a variety of games (“Mogul Tournaments”). These Mogul Tournaments may be conducted on a daily basis or over a period of time on a season long basis. Depending on the particular game, Mogul Tournaments can be played by an individual user or by joining a team with other Mogul Account users on the Mogul Sites.
- The Mogul Tournaments generally consist of a series of matches played in a chosen game over a series of rounds. To see further information about a particular Mogul Tournament, select the Mogul Tournament on the Mogul Site homepage to see overview information and details about the prizes offered, the other participants, the round schedules and the match-up brackets.
- From time to time, Mogul may offer or operate third-party tournaments on the Mogul Sites, including professional tournaments, semi-professional tournaments or qualifier rounds for these events (“Third-Party Tournament”). In these circumstances, Mogul is not the organiser of the Third-Party Tournament, but assists in the conduct of the Third-Party Tournament by matching up players/teams and conducting the game play on the Mogul Sites which may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Mogul is not responsible for the conduct, operation or any liability which may arise out of the third party’s conduct of a Third-Party Tournament or the delivery of any prize awarded in relation to a Third-Party Tournament.
- Each Mogul Tournament or Third-Party Tournament will set out clearly on the tournament information and overview page the:
- region restriction of the tournament (if applicable);
- the game to be played;
- the closing date/time for users to register their participation in the tournament;
- the starting date/time of the tournament;
- the tournament end date/time;
- the entry fee payable (if any);
- the event type (single elimination etc.);
- the type of prize and who is funding the prize;
- the minimum and maximum number of participants;
- the other participants currently registered to compete;
- the team size requirements (if applicable);
- the rules of the tournament; and
- any other key details and information relating to the tournament.
- Mogul reserves the right to cancel or amend any competitions, Mogul Tournaments or third-party tournaments held on the Mogul Sites for any reason and at any time at its sole discretion. Any changes to the competitions or tournaments will be notified to participants as soon as possible.
- In relation to some Mogul Tournaments or Third-Party Tournaments, an entry fee may be payable in order to participate in the chosen tournament.
- The amount of the entry fee will be clearly stated in the overview page relating to the relevant tournament.
- The major proportion of the total entry fees paid by participants will be contributed to the prize pool. The final prize pool is pre-determined and based on the number of entrants. The pay-out scale of the prize pool and the proportion paid out to the winner(s) of a tournament is pre-determined and dependent on the number of participants. This will be notified to participants in the tournament overview section, prior to the participants registering their interest in the tournament and payment of the entry fee.
- A small proportion of the entry fee paid by each participant will be collected and retained by Mogul as an administration and processing fee in conducting and hosting the relevant tournament.
- Mogul is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with a Mogul Tournament or a Third-Party Tournament
- The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered, save that we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability. For further information about non-cash prizes offered on the Mogul Sites, see section 14 below.
- If the prize is a cash prize, the value of the relevant prize which you have won will be transferred to your Mogul Wallet. It is your responsibility to provide accurate payment details. Mogul will not responsible or liable for the incorrect delivery of a prize if incorrect details are provided by the user.
- The winner(s) of a prize will be notified by email and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner.
- Mogul’s decision in respect of all matters to do with competitions and tournaments will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
RAZER ID, RAZER SILVER AND RAZER HARDWARE
- Mogul offers Razer Silver and, in some circumstances, Razer Hardware as prizes for winning tournaments and competitions on the Mogul Sites and Mogul services. In order to claim any prize of Razer Silver or Razer Hardware, you must have a registered and active RazerID account.
- If the prize is or includes Razer Hardware, Mogul will notify the winner(s) and deliver the prize by mail to the winner’s delivery address which has been provided and linked to the user’s Mogul Account. Please ensure that your delivery address is up to date as, if do not provide Mogul with an accurate delivery address, we may not be able to deliver your prize to you. Mogul is not responsible or liable for any incorrect delivery of a prize.
- If the prize is Razer Silver, the amount of the prize in Razer Silver will be transferred to the winner(s) in their Mogul Account. This Razer Silver balance can then be transferred to your Razer zVault wallet account on the Razer platform/site and can be accessed through your RazerID.
- Mogul users must claim their Razer Silver prize(s) within the following time periods:
- Manually issues rewards of any time: no expiration
- First stream activated: no expiration
- Onboarding for first match: 7 day expiration
- Marketing campaign pool drawing: no expiration
- Onboarding for first game added: 7 day expiration
- Esports elite leader board reward: 30 day expiration
- Friend referral on registration: 7 day expiration
- Daily check-in reward: 7 day expiration
- Tournament winnings: no expiration
- Razer ID, Razer Silver and other software and services relating to these items will undergo scheduled maintenance regularly to conduct improvements and serve you better. During these periods, earning Razer Silver and/or redeeming rewards may be affected. Should this occur, or in the unlikely event of an unforeseen services outage, Mogul and/or Razer will be unable to provide you with any Razer Silver in return. Razer, or Mogul on behalf of, or at the instructions of Razer, reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of Razer Silver campaigns either in an individual case or in general, at any time without notice. Find out more about Razer Silver here. Alternatively, browse Razer Gold and Silver FAQs here. Other terms and conditions apply.
- These Terms & Conditions set out a summary of the terms relating to the RazerID and Razer Silver only. If you wish to earn Razer Silver or claim any Razer Hardware or any other Razer product as a prize or for any other reason through your Mogul Account, you acknowledge and agree to the Razer terms and conditions referred to above at paragraph 14.6. In case of any inconsistency between such Razer terms and conditions and these Terms & Conditions, the Razer terms and conditions shall prevail.
- If you are successful in winning Razer Hardware and are located outside of the relevant Razer store region, you will be supplied with a digital gift card for a third party store, including but not limited to Amazon.com, for a value determined by Mogul at its sole discretion.
- Winners of all Mogul associated prizing will be notified by email and within 28 days of from the date of winning. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner.
SOCIAL MEDIA PARTICIPATION, COMPETITIONS, PROMOTIONS AND RAFFLES
- From time to time, Mogul may hold competitions, promotions and raffles (“Competitions”) on their own and/or associated social media accounts, associated accounts and/or Mogul Sites. In order to participate and win prizes from these Competitions, you must have a validated Mogul Account.
- If you wish to participate in a competition, promotion or raffle, additional terms and conditions may apply and you must agree to those terms and conditions to be able to participate. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and the Terms and Conditions, those terms and conditions shall prevail. Please be aware that certain competitions, promotions or raffles may not be available in all countries. Please see the specific terms and conditions relating to a particular competition, promotion or raffle to check whether it is available for you to enter in your country.
- All Mogul associated prizing relating to a Competition will be awarded to the successful Competition winner within 28 business days from the date of winning so long as the necessary contact and delivery details of the winner are available and up to date. If the necessary details are not available, a representative of Mogul will reach out and, upon the winner’s reply with adequate details, the prize will be awarded and distributed to the winner within 10 business days of that reply.
- If, following reasonable efforts by Mogul to contact the winner(s) of a Competition, Mogul is unable to reach the first selected winner(s) of the prize within the 28 business days of the date of winning or the winner has not claimed or elects not to claim the prize, the individual forfeits his/her right to the prize and Mogul reserves the right at its sole discretion to select an alternative winner.
Mogul and Mogul Sites may host a referral programme (“Refer-A-Friend”) in which current Mogul users may be awarded for referring new users to Mogul Sites. Rewards and/or prizing will only be awarded to the referring user if the new user uses the correct and specific link supplied by Mogul. New users must also have no previous accounts with Mogul and must both register and activate a new Mogul Account before prizing and/or rewards will be activated.